Little Athletics Tasmania have updated their Worksafe COVID-19 Safety Plan for State & Centre Meets. Please note the following requirements for this weekend’s State Multi Event Championships;
1. All State/Centre administrators, officials, volunteers and spectators are to wear face masks at all times with the following exceptions:
o Masks may be removed by Officials where necessary to enable them to carry out their duties (eg Announcers, Starters, Chief Officials if they need to call out distances etc).
o Masks may be removed by anyone eating or drinking.
o If you have a medical exemption.
2. Athletes are encouraged to wear masks wherever possible when not competing.
In each of the cases above, please ensure that you maintain physical distancing.
3. All those attending Little Athletics Tasmania Centre and State meets are required to check in at the venue using the Check In Tas app and venue QR code or using the sign in sheet provided.
4. A dedicated COVID Compliance Officer will be appointed for each meet, whose responsibility is to ensure compliance measures are being met. COVID Compliance Officers are required to wear a unique hi-visibility vest so they are easily identified.
5. Anyone feeling unwell, displaying Covid-19 symptoms or a Close contact of a current confirmed case should isolate at home and not attend events.
A full copy of the Little Athletics Tasmania Worksafe COVID-19 Safety Plan for State & Centre Meets can be found here.
If you have any questions please contact Little Athletics Tasmania at firstname.lastname@example.org